IFJM-001 Amplifier Module
Marutsuelec’s high voltage PWM power amplifier module utilizes Infineon Technologies Japan
Marutsuelec’s IFJM-001 is an amplifier module that linearly drives a piezo actuator with high efficiency. These amplifier modules enable high efficiency and miniaturization. High speed and high precision PWM amplifier technology broadens the possibilities of piezo applications. The amplifiers capable of supplying high voltage output for piezo actuators are large, heavy, and low efficiency. But this developed PWM power amplifier module is specialized for voltage amplification, enabling high performance and high reliability to be realized in a compact size and high efficiency.
The maximum output is ±60 V. The output stage bus voltage can be continuously varied in the range of ±25 V to ±60 V according to the assumed maximum output, so efficiency of the amplifier can be optimized according to the actuator used.
- Efficiency of the amplifier can be optimized according to the actuator
- High-efficiency architecture circuit
- Advanced protection circuit
- The maximum output is ±60 V
- Use high-reliability parts using high voltage and low noise Inductor, PMLCAP film capacitor and Hybrid electrolytic capacitor
- The output stage bus voltage can be continuously varied in the range of ±25 V to ±60 V according to the assumed maximum output
- Driving piezo actuator
- Driving high impedance speaker